As well as your regular rental payments, Champion Property Management reserves to right to charge the following fees to tenants:
Prior to the start of the tenancy
- Non-Refundable Holding Deposit – 1 week’s rent
- Refundable Security Deposit – up to 5 week’s rent
During the tenancy
- Late rental payment interest charged at a rate of up to 3% + Bank of England base rate
- Change of tenancy charge £50 inc VAT
- If you require a key or key fob for the property to be replaced, the cost of the replacement key/fob will be passed on to you with an invoice to demonstrate proof of cost up to a maximum of £50 inc vat.
- If you request an early termination of your tenancy, outside of any break clause stated in your tenancy agreement, you may be required to make payment of rent until the tenancy is terminated and cover the loss incurred by your landlord. You will be provided with an invoice to demonstrate proof of the landlord’s loss.
Unless otherwise agreed in your tenancy agreement, you will also be responsible for paying for the following (if connected to the property):
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water
- Media – telephone, broadband, television packages (satellite/cable) and television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments:
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
How do we ensure our tenants are protected?
We are a registered member of Client Money Protect (www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk), which is a client money protection scheme to ensure your money is handled within the correct manner. We are also members of The Property Redress Scheme (www.theprs.co.uk), which is a redress scheme for consumer complaints. You can find out more information on their websites, or by contacting your local office.